Saturday, June 14, 2008

Semi-Annual Sale @ Bath and Body

I managed to get out by myself this week, okay that was Wednesday night. I ran to the mall and found myself standing in Bath and Body Works just sniffing the air for the aroma of freedom (and great smells). They are having them semi-annual sale, and I even had a coupon for $10 off $30. I left with over $110 in products for just over $20! They had the "travel" size (2 oz.) 5/$5. What a great deal they work great for your purse or car, at least until your kids figure they are there and decide to loosen the top so they spill all over and everything smells like Bath and Body. Anywho, the Semi-Annual sale is still going on with new 75% off every week (starting Sundays), and new sales too. As if you need a reason to get out of the house? Good luck, have fun, and let me know what deals you find.

No comments: