Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mt. Dew Anonymous




Hi my name is Lisa, and it's been 4 long days since my last Mt. Dew. I have had problems sleeping at night, so I am trying to cut out Mt. Dew, my one can a day. I have replaced it temporarliy with Tropicana Fruit Squeeze; Lime Raspberry favor. Not the kick Mt. Dew has, but this experiment will soon be over and I will be back because so far no difference, which is good.


GRAMPA


Yesterday I received a phone call about my grampa (he was diagnosed with cancer, and were unable to stop it so they called in hospice) he isn't doing good. Well he made it through the night, and his living sister, 4 sons and adopted daughter are by his side. I believe God is ready for him, but is just waiting for the finally "words". A hole in are heart will be left when he's gone, but a relief that he is safe and not hurting in heaven.

No comments: