Monday, June 9, 2008

Just for a laugh

Okay, picture this.
It's 7 pm and I am taking a relaxing moment, or so I thought. I was looking at Craigslist.org on the computer, and while I am not looking Ben handcuffs my belt loop to the computer chair, then goes on about his business. He continues on to the next thing, his Wizard Dog (a birthday present). Anna's walking around the house with one lepoard print shoe on, Kalie's purse, and a travel baby powder. Here it comes... she is presssing the side of the powder container shooting powder in her face and all over. I try to get up to get her nearly ripping my pants from my.... bottom. I inch across the livingroom to reach the powder container before it gets any worse. Okay, it's time for her to go to bed.

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

oh my , Lisa. Too funny.

Glad to see you FINALLY started a blog. I am anxious to read!

Hope to see you soon.