Friday, January 23, 2009

White Everywhere

Okay, I had some motivation today and decided I would repaint some of the doors white. One door lead to the trim inside and out, and the door jam. Then into the hallway was base trim, more door trim, another door with several more possiblites. I went through almost 1/2 gallon of paint. Ah, fresh white.
I finally leave the house tonight (I was sick of riding anywhere after the long hall back from Florida) and to my surprise flakes are falling. For some reason when I see more snow falling lately my stress level flies through the room. I think it even starts before I see it. Great, I am like those people that get body aches before it's going to rain.
The van is up on jacks in the garage while my personal mechanic is fixing it. I am one luck wife. (I wonder if my husband knows I sleep with the mechanic, plumber, construction worker, handy man for our house.)
What consitiutes as a Once A Month House Project?

No comments: