Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Remodeling or Redecorating?


The pictures you see are the before and after of the chairs I have. I started with 4 of the chairs on the left, and now have two chairs on the left (upstairs) and two chair on the right (downstairs). The basement is slowly (very slowly) coming along. I have the paint, just not the time to paint it, or should I say the time to move the furniture and paint it all at once.
I believe house projects require three things: time, energy, and money. Very rearly do these all happen at once, or when you think you have enough; you don't.
What house project are you working on/would like to work on?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow those look great! You should start an OPAM label for your blog to connect all your house projects that you post. (did you read my post a few weeks back about doing OPAM... One Project A Month.... on the blog?)