Monday, July 7, 2008

Here and Gone

Monday is here and gone.
We are back from vacation. Just over a week camping over the fourth in a tent. The whole family comes and we have lots of adventures, fun, and laughs. It is so nice to get away. We decided to take Petie with us, and he had so much fun. He helped himself in and out of the tent as he pleased. The weather was nice, just a couple of rain showers. We watched the movie Walle, very good I highly recommend it. It has some nice adult parts and comments that go right over kids heads.
It's The Bachelorette final and I need to get back to watching it, I am sure I will have something to say about who she picks. It's so nice to sit in my living room in the comfort of my couch and judge people based on what the cameras show us. I know I am not a nice person.

No comments: