Thursday, July 24, 2008

Birthday

Tomorrow is my birthday. My husband asked a couple of nights ago what I wanted for my birthday, I paused and never gave an answer. I wasn't sure, but I wanted to think and make sure what I said was what I really wanted. Plus the fact that we have Vacation Bible School every night this week so going out on date is what we did last Friday.
I decided I want to go to IKEA (Yes, Nicole it's all your fault). I have the catalog with tons of stuff marked and have always wanted to go, but never had the money. So here is my plan (I am such a planner, it drives me nuts). Next month, when life has slowed down, I plan to have a garage sale and the money I make from the garage sale will make a trip to IKEA and be deposited into their cash register. My husbands famous words "What do you need?" My response, "Nothing, but I am coming home with lots." Of course I will take friends and we will make it a womens day out including some coffee and laughs. I can't wait, planning it now will help me get through until it happens.
Do you buy just what you need, or what you want?
Have you been to IKEA?
(Oh yeah, Nicole I am dying to see your project.)

No comments: