Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Goal


I have mentally remodeled the family room (in the basement). Now I am looking for my ideas;, black tv stand, black leather couch and loveseat. We have two black leather recliners, a couple sitting chairs and some small tables. I want to paint the room a baby blue color, with black furniture and accent with zebra prints. I was thinking of making a bistro-like setting in one spot. I have the chairs and a table that will work, but I want to paint and reupholster them. I have the idea in my head, but found the picture below on the internet. Looks like someone else had my thoughts too. What do you think? The chairs I have I want to paint black, and reupholster the seat/butt part in zebra print material. I am excited, now I just have to kick my buns in gear and do it.

No comments: