Thursday, April 2, 2009

Let the Sunshine In... And Brighten Your Whole Day

Today was a nice sunny day.
It's summer break and I am spending most of it with my two children and my niece and nephew. It's been a fun week filled with some yummy recipes.
Today we went to Chuck E. Cheeses. Wow, what a blast. I packed a picnic lunch, grab the kids and grandma. We printed off certificates for 10 free tokens for each child and used a coupon for 100 tokens for $15. I guess you could say we played for the day inexpensivly.
It was a good day.
Thank you for the comments, I will be checking into several things. First is tomorrow, Friday; a day to myself and my husband would like to spend some time with me, just me! Oh my gosh, I do exsist. My poor husband has been doing so much from working, and helping others to cleaning the garage and barn I was the last thing he got to at night. It's kinda like leftovers after they've sat out forever. It's nice when you are hungry and you don't want to complain; but a nice HOT husband would be good too!!!
I'll report on my success tomorrow.

No comments: