Friday, April 17, 2009

Sunny and 70!

Okay, so it's been a while since I last blogged.
Let's see; we've all been sick (the family), Easter's here and gone and soon April will be too.
Our renters moved out, great now we have to find new ones. Heads up if you know anyone looking for a place.
My Aunt is still in the hospital, and we continue to pray for her.
My Uncle (other side) has surgery on his shoulder, he is doing better.
I got outside yesterday and played in some fresh air (I am not an outdoor person, I wish I was).
I have been exercising daily (on the Wii Fit). I know something is working because my muscles are sore.
We made our monthly trip to the Howell Kroger (where they double $1 off coupons); I save nearly 80% and walked away with over $200 in items.
Not, much new.... except the pictures added of the kids on the right side.
Check 'em out. My babies are growing up (oh no, I think I've heard my mother say that!)

No comments: