Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's Tuesday!

Mondays always fly by even if they are Mad Mondays. I don't like to schedule anything on Mondays, because we usually have a crazy weekend and I don't remember things on Mondays. We'll I did it anyway (6 months ago) I scheduled Anna's 2 1/2 year docotors appointment. I did remember, but I scheduled it for 1:30. What the heck; I had to do grocery shopping in sprint speed and pray we'd be in and out of the doctors since 1:30 is the late nap time. We made it.
Friday I took the kids to see my grandma (she's local). We didn't stay long (maybe 1 1/2 hours), and I felt like it was nothing special; but the feedback from my mom about the visit was amazing. You'd thought we took her for a cruise or something. She couldn't say enough about it. I feel bad like we don't visit my grandmas as much as I'd like, but I know I visit more than the other grandkids. My question is how often do you visit your grandparents? What do you do when you visit? My husband is like the family handyman, so when he comes they get projects lined up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa!

It's Lee, I don't have a "identity" for this thing. But when it comes to Grandma's visits I know it is hard. We to see my dad/Michelle and Ashlie's parents almost ever week at some point. But we have a hard time visiting Grandma Helmer and Grandma Lutz. We try to come to Jackson once a month or so to visit but we can never see everyone. Last weekend when your mom and grandma came up we had lunch with them, then went to Jackson. Hang in there, it's going to be a WARM weekend!!