Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tests, Tests and more Tests

I made it I survived. I waited in the waiting for over an hour at the doctors.
I finally got into the ENT doctor today. The doctor was having a day, everyone was coming in with all kinds of time consuming problems (they scheduled me on the right day.)
I have some hearing loss in my left ear, they don't know if it's temporary or permenant; yet.
The doctor and I decided a tube was best, so they went it vaccumed out my ear, cut the ear drum, and insert a tube. (It was horrible, like torture).
He numbed my nasal passage on the right side so he could insert a scope and make sure i didn't have a tumor. (I don't).
I have to get to a lab for testing for allergy test, and thyroid test.
I am waiting a call back for a sleep study and a sinus MRI Scan.
Has anyone had a sleep study?
Do they predict accurate results?

No comments: