Thursday, February 26, 2009

Morning Coffee



I am not a coffee drinker, and never have been. I do like the latte's, and expensive coffee drink every once in a while after all my husband plays coffee houses.
I was exploring our new laptop and heard a sound, like Anna playing with the dog food in the dog dish, this is normal. Usually she puts the dog food in one piece at a time, in the dog dish. (Kinda like doggie cereal.) I fish it out and the dog loves it.
I walk into the kitchen to find she moved a chair over to the island and grabbed daddy's coffee container and was eating raw coffee by the spoon full. She looked up and replied "coffeeee!" Brian let the kids try coffee beans before and of course she loves them. This doesn't surprise me, someday I think she'll move on to espresso or chocolate covered espresso beans.
Here is a picture of my little coffee eatter. Silly girl.



No comments: