Thursday, October 2, 2008

Today was a Bad Day, or Was It?

Why today was a bad day for me
- Money is very tight for our family, and will continue to be for the rest of the month.
- Anna has another ear infection. This means another doctor visit and more medication.
- Ben colored on the couch with red marker (Thank you Lord for washable markers)
- A bottle of soap I bought today leaked all over, and I didn’t know until I got home.
- My cellphone didn’t hang up on a phone call until I noticed it almost 3 hours later.
- I forgot my coupons at home, so there was a second trip to the store.
- Brian was late coming home from work, and I didn’t know about it.
- Brian didn’t get the job, we were praying for.
- Gas is $3.59/gal and I need some, so does Brian.
- A speech therapist called about Ben today (I need to call back)

The greener side?
- I ate some break and bake cookies, and I am not going to feel guilty
- My Mountain Dew at lunch was great
- My shower was hot
- I found Lunchables (drink and lunch) for $1.00 and had a coupon $1.00 off 3
- A few more Christmas presents purchased
- The laughter of two children wrestling with mommy
- The love and strong hold of my husband

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

Way to look at the postives too. I hate when money is tight. It can definitely be stressful. Try to keep thinking postive. :)