Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Creative Shopping for Christmas

Money is really tight this year and I have been trying to do some Christmas shopping as sale and clearances arrive.
Here are some of my findings:
Brand New with tags Gap Men's Jeans $1.50 (garage sale)
Brand New with tags Levi's Men's Jeans $1.50 (garage sale)
Magic 8 Ball $1.62 (Kroger)
Hello Kitty Items 25 cents each (Target)
Travel Battle Ship Express $2.74 (Target)
Old Navy new with tag purse 50 cents (garage sale)
New Home Essentials 2 wick jar candle $1.00 (garage sale)
Nintendo DS with Mario Kart game $50 (garage sale)
Ben really wanted one and I thought we couldn't afford one this Christmas
Jane facial products gift set 50 cents (garage sale)
Aromatherapy Cucmber mint Candle gift set $1.00 (garage sale)

I think I am doing okay, it's exciting getting all these deals; while accomplishing what seemed like the impossible.

The problem?
I am not sure what to get my 2 year old daughter for Christmas. Any suggestions?

No comments: