Monday, August 11, 2008

It's coming along


Here is a picture of my new IKEA black leather sofa. I am so excited. We checked some prices of leather sofas and wow! I didn't think it would be possible. I found this one on craigslist for $150. I am excited because it is not only leather, but IKEA too. We have an IKEA loveseat with a black cover, two black leather recliners, and my zebra print chairs. Now I have to finish painting the main room, it's in the basement and it's being painted baby blanket blue. I would take a picture, but I am embarrassed of how it looks. We are planning on having a garage sale this weekend, so hopefully I can earn enough money so I can go to IKEA and purchase accessories for this room.
If you had a choice on furniture what would you get? (Colors, styles, and items.)

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

Cute couch and such a great deal!