Friday, June 12, 2009

I went to the Doctor (Wednesday)

It officially summer break, so ready or not start the roller coaster of a ride.
I went to the doctor on Wednesday and he explain some possibilities of the surgery and decided to give me another round of medications. He prescribed me steroids, an antibotic, pain medication and three different nasal sprays. Whew! I asked him if it worked how would he know which one or combination worked. He said it would be a combination. Keep your fingers crossed.
I have tried the nespot (I have one), but he gave me two of the pediasprayers (it just like the nespot only you just squeeze the bottle).
I have an appointment with the sleep doctor today (and this is what he said.... oooh eeee ooooh ahhh ahh ). I can't wait to he what he has to say, I had the sleep study back in April?
Any special events coming up for summer break?
Anyone know how much the local water park is?

No comments: