Monday, June 1, 2009

Help, Please Anyone?

I have another sinus headache, okay so they just never stop. I have tried to call the doctor, but they don't want me on any medication. They suggest sinus surgery.
I have not been in to talk to the doctor about having the sinus surgery, but I have checked out information online. Oh, that's scary.
I was wondering if anyone is out there that has had sinus surgery or knows someone who has and can give me input. I don't care if it's good, bad or otherwise.

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

Lisa-Like you, my sinuses are terrible. I have been using a neti-pot. I would recommend one of those. You can get them @ Meijer, Walgreens. It's an all natural sinus/allergy rinse.

My aunt had sinus surery and it was painful and she still gets pressure/headaches.

Keep us posted on what you decide to do. :)