Friday, May 15, 2009

Babysitter Follow-up

Sounds like this is a good topic for moms.
I talked to another mom today and she said the girl that babysits gets paid $2.50.hour for one child and $3/hour for two. Wow! what's her number? (Nicole, she lives out in Michigan Center near Lakeside Drive.)
I tried to call for a babysitter the other night, and got the "little" sister. She yelled for her older sister and finally said she'd call back. The dad called back 4 hours later. She hasn't babysat for us before, and I was calling to see what she charges. Should I take this as a sign she didn't want to babysit, or maybe she didn't realize who called (even though I identified myself when I talked to the little sister).
Do you share babysitter names and numbers, or do you keep them for yourself?
How often do you go out?
Do you go out yourself or on a date?
I would love to get out once a week, I would think a babysitter would like that too.

No comments: