Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Diaper Deals

As most of you know I love to shop, but it's very important if I shop that I get a great deal.
Well, today I am share a couple diaper deals with you.
Coupons.com has two coupons.
1 for $5 off on Huggies Gentle Care package of diapers
1 for $3 off on Huggies natural Fit package of diapers
You can print two of each.
(rumor is these coupons work on any huggies diapers)
Also another website, you'll have to use the link, you can print $3 off Kroger Comfort Diapers/Pants. Kroger has these diapers on sale this week for $5.99; making them $2.99 after the coupon. I believe you can print two also.
Keep in mind if you have more than one computer in your house you should be able to print two coupons from each IP address!
Here's the link for the Kroger coupon:
http://print.coupons.com/Couponweb/Offers.aspx?nid=10&pid=13223&zid=he00

(hopefully it works)

No comments: