Friday, November 21, 2008

Cookin' in the Kitchen, Again

Monday was the big shopping day for the big cook day on Wednesday.
We shopped at Walmart, where they miss marked a whole bunch of hamburger, 5 pounds for $4.42! I grabbed 25 pounds, we eat a lot of hamburger; and you can't beat that price.
So Wendesday this is what I cooked:
2 Lasagnas
2 Kraft Layered Bakes
2 Ham & Rice Soups
2 Chilis
2 (batches) No Bake Cookies
12 Calzones
2 Tator Tot Casseroles
2 Sloppy Joes
24 Breakfast Burritos
12 Breakfast Sandwhiches (Sausage, Egg, McMuffins)
Not to mention I helped Kellie (my sister-in-law) make these:
4 (batches) No Bake Cookies
2 Sloppy Joes
12 Calzones
3 (batches) meatballs
1 Salisbury Steak
2 Chili
2 Tator Tot Casserole
2 Scalloped Potatoes & ham
2 Broccoli-Ham Bake
24 Breakfast Burritos
12 Breakfast Sandwhiches

I am hoping this will get us through until December.
Plus, Meijer has Green Giant Steamers (frozen veggies) on sale for 89 cents, and I have been buying coupons for $1 off 1, so this is a money maker. We will be stocked!

I fired the stove back up last night to make peanut butter cookies with Hershey kisses and Banana Bread.

No comments: